AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Partagez

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY  SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_n6ev1yY1uT1so0flao4_r1_250
KISS ME LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED ☩ Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady. I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. ♝/♜ Lukyane
Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_mz89shu0Nq1qgeii9o4_r1_250

ϟ ÂGE : 19 ans
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : Les de Lioncourt, mais surtout la cause rebelle.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : Ses proches réduits à l'état d'esclave par sa faute.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : Lui et ses amis vivant dans un monde libre, sa main serrant délicatement celle de Luke.

MessageSujet: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyDim 29 Juin - 15:40

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_mxveah5Fli1ry2fi9o3_500

Nom prénom : Leif Von Rosen & Gwayne Blackfyre
Durée de l'absence : Environ de jeudi 03/07 au lundi 07/07
Raisons : Ca fait trois ans que chaque année je vais au moins à un festival l'été et cette année je vais en Franceeeeeee (bon à la frontière avec ma petite Belgique, mais c'est un pas en avant vers un festival en Angleterre  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 2291813298 ). Je vais donc poser ma tente au Mainsquare Festival mercredi et je rentre lundi dans la journée (je sais pas trop, les arrangement chez moi c'est la merde. Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1134504073
Mot de la fin : I got the Stiles  What a Face 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rozen (Windsor)
DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN
I AM A FREE BITCH BABY
Rozen (Windsor)

DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN I AM A FREE BITCH BABY

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_m62pvovew01qcrd6qo1_500
DIVINE MOVE ϟ Je m'empresse de rire de tout de peur d'être obligée d'en pleurer. rozymion

ϟ ÂGE : vingt-et-un ans.
ϟ CURSUS : awkward turtle option chieuse professionnelle.
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : les rebelles.
ϟ BUT : endymion, tête de con.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : ses proches, brûlés vifs.
ϟ PATRONUS : aucun. (faucon)
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : son peuple, enfin libre.

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1407735894-tumblr-inline-mufewykmal1sn0v2t

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyDim 29 Juin - 15:49

NO.  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_n6ev1yY1uT1so0flao4_r1_250
KISS ME LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED ☩ Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady. I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. ♝/♜ Lukyane
Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_mz89shu0Nq1qgeii9o4_r1_250

ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : Lui et ses amis vivant dans un monde libre, sa main serrant délicatement celle de Luke.

MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyDim 29 Juin - 15:52

Rozen (Windsor) a écrit:
NO.  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 

But  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 

Siv Von Rosen
YOU MAY HAVE YOUR SWORD
BUT I HAVE MY BOOKS
Siv Von Rosen

YOU MAY HAVE YOUR SWORD BUT I HAVE MY BOOKS

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Large

« cet amour querelleur, cette haine amoureuse, ce tout créé d’un rien, cette pesante légèreté, cette vanité sérieuse, cette innommable chaos des plus aimables formes. » ϟ Léone.

ϟ ÂGE : 21 ans.
ϟ CURSUS : Arts et Littératures.
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : Von Rosen.
ϟ BUT : Léone. Ce sera, c'était et c'est Léone. Je suis tout simplement trop aveuglé par mon attirance pour Endymion pour l'avouer.

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyDim 29 Juin - 16:34

JE NE SUIS ABSOLUMENT PAS D'ACCORD.  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1867072310 (se sera la première et dernière fois que Siv est d'accord avec Rozen.)  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4001916542 

TU VAS NOUS MANQUEEEEEER  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139  Amuse toi bien, profite bien, rencontre des gens et surtout, fait la fêeeeeete!  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3105063230 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3105063230 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3105063230 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3105063230 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3105063230 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4256577591 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4256577591 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4256577591 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4256577591 

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyDim 29 Juin - 17:07

profite bien du Mainsquare  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4001916542 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 2214084620 

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 30 Juin - 14:02

C'est vilain de vouloir m'empêcher de partir Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3657950139

Merci, vous inquiétez pas je vais en profiter  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1007923480 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4001916542 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 2291813298 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3105063230 

Lukeria Ravenclaw
YOU MAY HAVE YOUR SWORD
BUT I HAVE MY BOOKS
Lukeria Ravenclaw

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_inline_mr0yt6gXYb1qz4rgp

humans are fragile creatures made up of broken hearts and broken promises

ϟ ÂGE : dix-neuf ans
ϟ CURSUS : basique
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : la résistance
ϟ BUT : que la résistance gagne
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : de perdre gwayne et ses amis ainsi que le combat
ϟ PATRONUS : un aigle
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : la liberté et la paix dans le monde. une vision sans doute un peu trop naïve.

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3173291791_1_5_px37wHhg

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 30 Juin - 14:14

profite bien mon petit poulet au cookie  What a Face 

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 30 Juin - 14:19

Mon cookie a moiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520  (miam poulet au cookie  What a Face ).

Pour pas changer à d'habitude, je suis pas douée. Je pars jeudi 03 en fait (si les personnes avec qui je pars ne vérifiaient pas on se serait retrouvé sans logement en france  Rolling Eyes What a Face ).

Lukeria Ravenclaw
YOU MAY HAVE YOUR SWORD
BUT I HAVE MY BOOKS
Lukeria Ravenclaw

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_inline_mr0yt6gXYb1qz4rgp

humans are fragile creatures made up of broken hearts and broken promises

ϟ ÂGE : dix-neuf ans
ϟ CURSUS : basique
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : la résistance
ϟ BUT : que la résistance gagne
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : de perdre gwayne et ses amis ainsi que le combat
ϟ PATRONUS : un aigle
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : la liberté et la paix dans le monde. une vision sans doute un peu trop naïve.

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3173291791_1_5_px37wHhg

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 30 Juin - 14:25

mais ça fait un jour en moins d'absence What a Face donc tant mieux Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 2389401112

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 30 Juin - 14:27

Je sens le loveeeeeeeee  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 2919717137 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1007923480 

La team Poulet et Cookie for the win  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3004565520 

Endymion Peyredragon
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Endymion Peyredragon

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_mqv7xdzCFM1rdi5dno1_r1_500

ϟ ÂGE : vingt-et-un ans.
ϟ CURSUS : huitième année, gouvernance magique.
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : lol, elle est bonne la question.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : les têtes coupées de sa famille et de ses plus proches amis dansant autour de lui.
ϟ PATRONUS : un faux-con.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : sa mère encore en vie, lui effleurant presque sa main du bout de ses doigts fins.

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 30 Juin - 15:09

enjooooooooy  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4064341127 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1544131790 

Leif Von Rosen
YOU MAY HAVE YOUR SWORD
BUT I HAVE MY BOOKS
Leif Von Rosen

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_mzlkbhBg6C1r00543o1_r1_250
EINN MEð SJÁFLUM MÉR † You don't need to pretend that perfection is your friend. 'Cause we're all broken, we all end up alone. Love your flaws and live for your mistakes. Beauty's on the surface wearing thin, come closer show the marks upon your skin.

ϟ ÂGE : 22 ans
ϟ CURSUS : Politique et justice du royaume
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : Les Von Rosen
ϟ BUT : Une blonde incapable de rester à sa place.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : Son frère devenant héritier à sa place.
ϟ PATRONUS : Un corbeau, comme l'animal d'Odin.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : La famille Von Rosen régnant sur les mers comme sur la terre.

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyMer 2 Juil - 23:55

Merci Endy (le pas beau  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3680143382 ).

Je vous abandonne ici, on se retrouve lundi si vous avez pas tout fait péter et si j'ai pas réussi à me faire jeter du territoire français avant  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 3698029676 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 478710179 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 2058273224 

Hélios Romanova
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Hélios Romanova

ϟ CURSUS : Politique et justice du royaume.
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : Pro-esclavage pour le moment.
ϟ BUT : Pour l'instant il n'en a jamais senti.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : Une cage pleine de solitude.
ϟ PATRONUS : Un sombre-loup.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : Du pouvoir et du bonheur. De la liberté aussi.

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptySam 5 Juil - 9:08

Han j'avais pas vuuuuuu. Ha jte jure, j'suis pas là pendant une semaine et t'en profite pour te faire la malle tssss.
Profites en bien quand même Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1544131790

Leif Von Rosen
YOU MAY HAVE YOUR SWORD
BUT I HAVE MY BOOKS
Leif Von Rosen

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Tumblr_mzlkbhBg6C1r00543o1_r1_250
EINN MEð SJÁFLUM MÉR † You don't need to pretend that perfection is your friend. 'Cause we're all broken, we all end up alone. Love your flaws and live for your mistakes. Beauty's on the surface wearing thin, come closer show the marks upon your skin.

ϟ CURSUS : Politique et justice du royaume
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : Les Von Rosen
ϟ BUT : Une blonde incapable de rester à sa place.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : Son frère devenant héritier à sa place.
ϟ PATRONUS : Un corbeau, comme l'animal d'Odin.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : La famille Von Rosen régnant sur les mers comme sur la terre.

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song EmptyLun 7 Juil - 18:04

JE SUIS DE RETOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
J'ai mal partout, je suis malade, j'ai abandonné une paire de Converse... Et je me suis sentie française (la bonne blague) Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1134504073 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1134504073 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1134504073 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1134504073

T'inquiète pas paresseux d'amourrrrrrrrrr, puis je suis de retour donc ca va  Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 4256577591 Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song 1544131790 

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song Empty

Going away for awhile put the radio on to a very old song

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1